View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.
January 18, 2018, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM @ City Hall
The public is invited to attend a community open house to meet the finalists for the position of City Administrator with the City of Lake Forest Park. The open house is in the Council Chambers at City Hall. Light refreshments will be served.
January 27, 2018, 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM @ Town Center at Lake Forest Park
Please note the best access for the meeting is via the south entrance to the Town Center, then go up the stairs to the right; or, by using the elevator. The meeting is in the office space on the second floor, right next to the elevator.
Look for the way finding signs!
January 29, 2018, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM @ Town Center at Lake Forest Park
January 29, 2018, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM @ Town Center at Lake Forest Park
January 31, 2018, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM @ Town Center at Lake Forest Park
January 31, 2018, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM @ Town Center at Lake Forest Park
January 18, 2018, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM @ City Hall
January 22, 2018, 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
January 22, 2018, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ City Hall
January 23, 2018, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM @ Shoreline Center Conference Center
A forum designed to provide an opportunity for discussion and education about the opiate crisis and how it affects our communities
• Lake Forest Park Police Chief Steve Sutton
• Shoreline Police Chief Shawn Ledford
• Steven Freng, Ph.D - NW High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area
• Ricardo Quintero - Drug Enforcement Agency
• King County Detective Dick Cooper - Fentanyl
• Michelle Peavy - Evergreen Treatment Services
• Alison Newman, MPH - Alcohol and Drug Abuse Institute, UW
• King County Drug Take Back Program
January 25, 2018, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ City Hall