These bulletins contain information about permits, fees, sensitive area ordinances, tree ordinances, zoning, setbacks, and developing in environmentally sensitive areas. These bulletins are intended to inform residents about issues that may or may not affect a residential addition or remodeling project. To obtain a permit application, go to Applications & Forms.
Builders and developers of larger scale projects should contact the Planning and Building Department before beginning a project. Printed copies of these bulletins and applications can also be obtained at City Hall.
Building & Development
- Clear and Grade Information
- Earthwork Information
- Erosion Control for the Home Builder
- Residential Building, Plumbing and Mechanical Codes
- Calculating Building Height
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan Information
- Drainage Review